Followers

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Challenge #51 Let's Get Sentimental

Anouncements

Welcome to a new CCC Digi Creations Challenge.

We would like to say a big Thank You to Sassy Studio Designs and The Paper Shelter for their sponsorship of the last challenge.

Thank you to everyone that took part in our Anything Goes Challenge #50, we really enjoyed looking at your lovely projects.

The First Winner of the last challenge is

Congratulations!  You have won a $20 Gift Certificate to spend in the store from
Sassy Studio Designs

The Second Winner of the last challenge is

#67 Creating with Olga

Congratulations!  You have won a $10 Gift Voucher for the store from The Paper Shelter .
There is a link in the side bar for you to contact us and claim your prize.

Please take our Winners Badge
The Top 3 chosen by the DT are

Congratulations!  Please take our Top 3 Badge
Now onto the New Challenge and the Theme is
Let's Get Sentimental 

The sponsor for this challenge is Morgan's ArtWorld



The Prize for the lucky winner is 3 Digi Images

If you would like to be in with a chance of winning this fabulous prize please enter your creation using Inlinkz below.

Here is some Beautiful Inspiration from the DT.

using Valentine 12

using Cameo 4

Cindy
using Sports 9

using Cameo 4

Dawn

using Valentine 12

using Valentine 12
using Sports 9

using Sports 9

Traci
using Cameo 4


Please Welcome our Guest Designer for this Challenge

Lisa Andersson

My name is Lisa, I´m 48 years young and I live with my husband Ola and our cat Astrid in a small town two hours north of Stockholm in Sweden. I´ve never been interested in any crafting earlier but in 2011 my sister in law introduced me to card making and I fell in love with it right away. I have always at least one on-going project on my desk and always a lot of them on my mind. Besides crafting I like to travel, hiking, cross country running, photography and spending time with family and friends.


 using
Sports 9

Now it's over to you.  Enter your creation using Inlinkz below by Midnight 28th UK time.

Please remember you can enter up to 3 times!

Have Fun!
CCC Digi Creations Design Team xxx


4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for picking two of my cards for top 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty and amazing DT inspirations. I love the creations with the Cameo Image - that's really beautiful.
    Wonderful DT creations!

    Hugs
    Doris

    *DT* A Beautiful Mess
    *DT* Die Sketchtanten
    Kleido’s BastelStüble

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card as the winner. I will grab my badge and check out the store when I'm on my computer

    ReplyDelete